Save a Life. Make a Difference. Be Part of a Team.
You will Gain Invaluable Experience
- Real-world experience
- Learn operating principles of Fire and Emergency services.
- Firefighter Training, Prevention, and Rescue
- Operate and maintain different types of emergency equipment.
- EMS Experience
You will also get tuition benefits
- Up to 12 Credits of Tuition Reimbursement per Term
- Up to $966 Reimbursement for Books and Fees per Term
- 2 on, 4 off, 48hr AABBCC Shift
- Emergency Response to Calls
- Drill Attendance
- Station Duties as Assigned
- Enrolled at Local College or University
- Age 18 or Older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Oregon Driver’s License with Good Driving Record
- Pass Background Check, Drug Test, & Application Process including Interview.
- Maintain at least 2.70GPA
Apply Now – Online application
For additional information contact Training Officer Captain David Sherwood at (541)896-3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.